Skype

wow

brownbair responds:

Thanks!

Hero & Pet Challenge Hero & Pet Challenge

17 and on an iPhone. Keep this up and you'll have a very successful career in art.

Justine1999 responds:

You have no idea how much this comment means to me, especially since I'm an aspiring animator, hopefully attending university as of next September. Thank you! :)

Earth Knight and Fire Bug Earth Knight and Fire Bug

This actually fits the challenge the best out of everything i've seen, and its really clean.

Helps me get over my ex Helps me get over my ex

Legendary comics shared this piece on instagram and it got 3000+ likes. well done lady. Enjoy your new tablet ;)

Alissandra responds:

Oh wow, I created an Instagram account just to check if what you say is true xD Can't believe it!

wanna do something crazy❗❤ wanna do something crazy❗❤

Why on earth are you not scouted???

Sailor Moon Coloring Contest Sailor Moon Coloring Contest

saw this on instagram. Sooooooo sick!!

Ghostbusters Ghostbusters

Very Well done!! The Light from the proton pack onto the background is awesome.

llAlexLeell responds:

Thanks=))

EPICSANTA EPICSANTA

Sooooooooooo Epic!

LuwyRock responds:

jaja!! Thank you DikkiDirt. I really appreciate your comment!!

Christmas will allways be safe Christmas will allways be safe

This is very good! i'd say for a concept piece or matte painting it works well but for an illustrative piece work a little bit more on painting your own things or at least completely repaint your references if they are strong; especially stuff like the snow. Taking the time to do this will make your piece more immersive because you aren't distracted by the stark difference between photo and painting. Also you will achieve a higher resolution picture. I hope you find this constructive coz i really like this picture and i really like artists making awesome things to look at. If you don't know of Marek Okon, check him out. You'll like his stuff.

Flowers10 responds:

Haha I'm a concept artist after all, for me its more about the idea.
And the obvious matte painting like in the snow is done on purpose, i put detail where i want the viewer to look, drawing them into the picture and helping the composition.

Epic Santa! Epic Santa!

Very cool texture. very cool color pallet. Very cool mood. Very cool Picture!

Demp responds:

Thanks for your very cool comment!